This course is a basic introduction to the ROCC.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the ROCC as an assessment, planning and implementation tool for people with communication challenges.
- Understand why the ROCC was developed and the underlying principles for its design.
- Understand the basic user types within the ROCC online.
- Document the general assessment and communication information within the ROCC.
- Score the 10 key goal domains.
- Determine current level of communicative competence for an individual.
- Navigate the ROCC Online website.
- Generate graphs and understand basic information in relation to those graphs.
- Begin to use the ROCC to plan and implement communication change for individuals or groups.