- Sydney – August 2nd, 2019
- LOCATION: Royal Rehab – 235 Morrison Rd, Putney NSW.
- TIME: 09:45am to 12:45pm, 01:30pm – 03:30pm
- ROCC Training – 09:45 am – 12:45 pm (3 Hours)
- Using ROCC data to set communication goals and identify strategies – 01:30pm – 03:30pm (2 Hours)
- Melbourne – August 9th, 2019
- LOCATION: CPEC – Cerebral Palsy Education Centre – End of Beacon Street, Glen Waverley, Victoria 3150
- TIME: 09:00am to 12:00pm, 01:00pm – 03:00pm
- ROCC Training – 09:00 am – 12:00 pm (3 Hours)
- Using ROCC data to set communication goals and identify strategies – 01:00pm – 03:00pm (2 Hours)
- Adelaide – August 27th, 2019
- LOCATION: TWS – 662 Goodwood Rd, Daw Park SA
- TIME: 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm (3 Hours)
- ROCC Training – 05:00 pm – 08:00 pm (3 Hours)
3 hour ROCC training – This workshop gives an overview of the ROCC, and detailed learning around each of the scoring sections within the ROCC. Participants are asked to come along with a particular individual in mind, and during the workshop we will create a ROCC profile for that person. Through this interactive process, workshop participants can ask questions and clarify scoring. By sharing case examples and scoring, all participants will gain an understanding of varied levels within each domain that will allow them to score other individuals once they have subscribed to the ROCC. The workshop will also provide an overview of the online tool and instructions for scoring and generation of graphs.
Using ROCC data to set communication goals and identify strategies – This workshop has been developed as a follow on from the basic ROCC training. In this workshop, we will review how to use the ROCC profile to make decisions about key target areas and to write achievable goals for both individuals and groups. We will also discuss a process for selecting appropriate strategies and resources. Participants attending this workshop will need to have completed the 3 hour training.
Please note: Only trained users can approve assessments and generate group data. This is to ensure that there is an understanding of the descriptions within each level and how the data can be used to support good communication outcomes.
SUBSCRIBE TO STAY UPDATED.
- Future dates TBA. Email to register your interest in training in a specific area or for future webinars.
- Face to face training sessions can also be booked within a whole school consultation booking. Contact us to discuss.
- Please note participant numbers at training sessions will be limited to ensure optimal learning and understanding of the tool.